Sunday, January 4, 2009

An Apology

I have not been attending to this blog for a long long time. I'm sorry. I stopped writing since my PDA died and it was a habit I had - reading each story on the way to work and writing out my opinion straight into a digital format on my PDA. The demise of my PDA somehow made me stop altogether. And the book had been gathering dust.

Since my last post I have been receiving comments on my posts and lately, there have been too many to ignore. Better yet, there have been comments that spark debate and discussion - brilliant! Certainly one of my initial aims for setting up this blog. Thank you for your comments and ideas.

So I am going to take this seriously once more and hope not to let apathy or laziness take over. A Sunday afternoon ritual for 2009.

No comments: